Adobe — Computer Scientist II (May 2017 — Present)
- Led 20+ engineers in consolidation effort of Adobe’s Team and Enterprise administration consoles.
- Catalyst for adoption of modern front-end tooling (e.g. ES6, sass, gulp).
- Moved the team from ad hoc deployments to continuous integration by leveraging Karma/Jasmine unit testing, Protractor integration testing, and feature flags.
- Led payment UI team to adopt Vue.js, Jest unit testing, webdriver.io integration testing and continuous integration.
Adobe — Computer Scientist (May 2014 — May 2017)
- Owned application development and dev-ops for a server-less web application enabling license delegates and administrators to accept invitations (Angular.js, AWS Cloudfront, AWS S3).
- Mentored intern through design process by prototyping a Backbone.js application.
- Implemented internal feature flag management tool (react.js, sails.js).
- Contributed to deprecate jQuery in cross-Adobe component UI library.
Adobe — Member of Technical Staff (July 2013 — May 2014)
- Engineered UI for creative.adobe.com using Backbone.js.
- Developed UI and UX for an internal CMS using Backbone.js, Grunt.js, and Jasmine.
UC Berkeley, Berkeley Institute of Design — HCI Research Assistance (September 2012 - May 2013)
- Aided a graduate student with 3D printing research.
- Developed camera detectable controller input capabilities using openframeworks (C++).
- Second author on UIST submission and Berkeley EECS technical reports.
UC Berkeley - Lab Assistant for CS61A (September 2012 – December 2012)
- Helped around 40 undergraduates learn functional programming (Scheme and Python).
- This website. Powered by Jekyll on Github pages. I wrote the HTML, SASS, and the content.
- NJAUMC camp website. Powered by Jekyll on Github pages. Built design (HTML/CSS/JQuery) with Twitter Bootstrap.
UC Berkeley Undergraduate Projects